I hope you love this recipe as much as I do — and if not, I’d be happy to take the leftovers off your hands 🙂
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 C celery slices
- 2-3 mangos, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (2″) piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 C lime juice
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 C honey
- 2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/4 C apple cider vinegar
- Heat skillet, then add oil.
- Sear chicken 2-3 minutes, until brown. Turn over and sear other side another 2-3 minutes.
- While chicken is searing, slice celery, chop mango, and mince garlic – set these aside. Measure remaining ingredients all together into a bowl.
- When chicken is browned, remove pieces from the skillet and set aside. Add celery, mango, and garlic to skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until celery starts to soften and mango begins to caramelize.
- Add remaining ingredients (measured while chicken was searing) to skillet, mix the sauce well, mashing mango a bit, then add chicken back into skillet.
- Turn chicken over so that pieces are coated with the sauce. Place lid on skillet and simmer until chicken is completely cooked, about 20-30 minutes (depending on size of chicken pieces).
Serve chicken with sauce over cauliflower rice. Serves 6.
Note: This is my variation of a recipe over at Tara Perillo Wellness.